ABOUT the art
I create reproductions of my images for home and business galleries. Many images have uniquely distinctive “painterly” qualities.
Reproductions on aluminum, canvas and fine-art papers are made using the finest archival inks, UV protection and materials for longevity.
- Select pieces on my Web Store are for sale.
- Limited sizes and prices are featured but most requests can be accommodated.
- Orders for all sizes based on image crop constraints.
- Special requests for alternative substrates (surfaces) can be considered.
- We guarantee the highest quality reproductions.
- Imagine the possibilities...and get in touch!
Framed fine-art prints feature some of the best papers in the world, acid-free cotton rag 8-ply matte boards and museum glass in handmade Vermont hardwood frames. Your new piece comes with hanging devices, coated wire and corner bumpers ready to display in your home or business gallery.
Aluminum prints are stunning. Inks are color fast and will last decades without fading. UV protectant and clear coat added for care-free cleaning. Signed reproductions (my signature engraved) are available for large pieces. Your new print comes ready to display in your home or business gallery.
Canvas prints have the finest cotton canvases, handmade Vermont hardwood stretchers and shadow box frames. Your piece comes with hanging devices, coated wire and corner bumpers ready to display in your home or business gallery.
My framed fine-art photographs have dust covers, coated hanging wire and corner bumpers. Handmade Vermont hardwood frames include poplar, maple, oak, cherry and walnut.
Jay’s Woodshop in Johnson, VT makes all our frames by hand.